We work with business leaders and achievers who want to be the best they can be to create a new level of peak performance and success that is sustainable, both personally and for their business:
You want to take your business to the top, inspire the people you lead to achieve something great and in the process make a significant impact and positive difference in the world.
Our clients are visionary entrepreneurs, business leaders, and corporate achievers in large companies and medium enterprises spread across a wide cross-section of industries, geographies and demographics, including recognised industry leaders, rising stars, emerging and fast growth companies.
You are a CEO or senior executive of a large company or SME who wants to lead your people’s performance and grow your company to a new, exciting level.
Some of the things you want to accomplish are:
You want to lift the bar on your personal and business achievements
You want to grow your business and create sustainable success
You want to achieve your goals faster, with less resistance and less stress
You want to align your people behind a worthy vision and leave an enduring legacy
You want to have a better life balance without losing productivity and performance
Are you stuck in moving forward?
Are any of these challenges true for you?
You have an inspiring vision and want to take your business to the next level but there is something holding you back. As the leader you recognise that the greatest barriers to your performance are your own beliefs about what is possible. You know you need to change but you are too close to the issues and having trouble identifying the best way forward and taking the steps you know you need to take. You need help to gain clarity and stop grinding your gears.
You and your senior leaders need to make more effective presentations and win more business. You may have great technical skills and expertise in your field, but struggle when it comes to presentations. You need help to get over fears of public speaking, sales, and presenting effective winning proposals to customers and clients. Your staff need to improve their communication skills and learn to present clearly and with confidence.
An issue between a couple of senior people is intruding on the success of the business. They seem to be unable to work things out together and their mutual antagonism is now having a negative effect on others. They both hold very valuable/key roles in your business, and you don’t want to lose either of them but their performance and/or actions could end up sabotaging your performance.
You or your business is suffering from costly stress and burnout and you need a breakthrough. You are so busy with the challenges of the day to day running of the business you can’t imagine you’ll get to the next level. You may even be questioning your previous direction. You’d really like some balance in your life and a lot less stress but can’t see how to do that without losing productivity and performance. You can’t see the wood for the trees and need to see things afresh through the eyes of someone from outside the system.
You are a family run company which has operated over several generations where the roles and dynamics have changed, feelings are being hurt, but you all need to get along for the sake of the family AND the business. There are succession planning issues which are being affected by personal issues. Roles and responsibilities have changed over time although this higher contribution is not recognised or valued by others in terms of recognition or finances.
You find yourself in a leadership or business role beyond you. Fast growth is pressuring you to stretch at a brisk pace that feels overwhelming and uncomfortable. You are haunted by your own self-doubts, insecurities and lack of know-how. You are now ready to transform your inner blocks into empowering actions and results.
Our clients are not your average leaders
We don’t work with everyone. Our clients are not pie in the sky dreamers, they know that action is crucial for success and that to change the world you must first change yourself. They are willing to work as hard, or even harder, on themselves as they do on their job.
Our services may be for you if:
You want to be the best in your field. You understand that change in the outside world starts with change in the inside, and are willing to invest in your own self-development and learning. You are open-minded and willing to investigate new techniques, and try new ideas for improvement
You are looking for real lasting solutions for better outcomes. You are not just interested; you are committed, so you focus more on value than cost. You are prepared to do what it takes to get change to happen.
You are willing to work on yourself in order to produce better results in your business and life. You realise that all effective leadership starts with self-leadership. You believe leadership is ultimately about empowerment, starting with self-empowerment.
You readily invest in your people in order for them to have job satisfaction and to be able to perform at their peak. You know your staff are the most important part of your business, and that happy staff working together with a common vision, shared purpose and values, will product better results.
We work with good people who want to improve their performance by developing themselves and building the skills of their team. See below for a partial list of our corporate clients and success stories from our clients.
Our corporate clients include:
- Advanced Personnel Management
- Alinta Energy
- Ashburton Shire
- Association for Competitive Employment (ACE)
- Australian Association of Agricultural Consultants WA (AAAC)
- Australasian Institute of Banking & Finance (AIBF)
- Australian Institute of Office Professionals (AIOP)
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- Australian Podiatry Association
- Ballantyne Jewellers
- Barking Gecko Theatre Company
- B Digital / Soul
- BGC Contracting
- Binder Group
- BSS Employee Assistance
- Business and Professional Womens Club (BPW)
- CEO Institute
- Chiropractors Association of Australia WA (CAAWA)
- Combined Metal Industries (CMI)
- Countrywide Australasia Limited
- CPA Australia
- Craven Foods
- Curtin Centre for Entrepreneurship
- Department of Immigration and Citizenship
- Department of Land Administration
- Department of Transport
- Eastern Wheatbelt Health Service
- Education Department of Western Australia
- EI World
- Esperance Volunteer Resource Centre
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA)
- Foster Care Association of Western Australia Inc
- Fremantle Education Centre
- Gilpear Group
- Good Samaritan Industries
- Hayes Knight GTO
- Jellis Craig
- Law Society of Western Australia
- LD Total
- LJ Hooker
- Local Government Managers Association (LGMA)
- McMahon Real Estate Company
- Migration Industry Association (MIA)
- National Archives (WA)
- National Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (NAGCAS)
- National Institute of Accountants (NIA)
- Newman Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Perth Airport
- Perth Heat
- Physio Group South West
- Polytechnic West
- Public Sector Development (WA)
- Real Estate Institute of Western Australia (REIWA)
- Remax Torrens
- Royal Australian Air Force Association WA (RAAFAWA)
- Royal Perth Hospital
- Salespeople With a Purpose (SWAP)
- Sands Fridge Lines
- Scouts Australia
- SGIO Insurance
- Shire of East Pilbara
- Small Business Centres East Metro, Stirling, Albany, Mandurah, Manjimup, Bunbury, Busselton
- Squire Patton Boggs
- Strata Community
- Strata Titles Institute (WA)
- SWG Engineering
- The Executive Connection (TEC)
- The Piddington Society
- Therapy Focus
- Tuart College
- University of WA Extension
- Water Corporation
- Welltech Total Water Management
- West Australian Football Commission Football Academy
- Western Australian Secondary Teaching Administrators Association (WASTAA)
- West Australian Touch Association
- Western Mining Corporation
- Western Power