Emotional Resilience may be one of the most important capabilities for our time, where global changes and economic uncertainty are taking a heavy toll on individuals and organisations. Add to this increasingly demanding work roles, rapidly changing technology, and soaring client expectations and it is no surprise that stress and anxiety is on the increase in all areas of real estate. To survive, you must develop YOUR capacity to manage the emotional effects of this. You must develop your emotional resilience.
Emotional Resilience includes your capacity to manage pressure, respond to challenges, bounce back from setbacks and come out stronger. It also entails how you manage your emotions and decisions in the first place, and decide to thrive, rather than just survive.
This presentation will teach you the skills and strategies involved in becoming a more emotionally resilient person and how to develop a more resilient business. You’ll learn how to cope in tough times, stay positive in the face of challenges, and set yourself up for sustainable success.
Benefits from attending:
- Learn skills and strategies to respond more effectively to pressure
- Develop an increased capacity to successfully adapt to changing times
- Learn how to recover quickly from setbacks and turn things around
- Learn how to set yourself up to thrive, not just survive
- Why emotional resilience is an essential skill
- How emotionally resilient are you? How resilient is your business?
- How thinking, feelings, and behaviours connect and how to influence yourself and others on all these levels to create positive change
- How to manage change, deal with setbacks, recover from crises
- Powerful new techniques for managing stress and accessing confidence
- Why looking after yourself is good for you and good for your business
- Your personal plan for developing greater emotional resilience
Steve Wells is an internationally recognised leadership coach and peak performance consultant who consults and presents worldwide with business leaders and elite athletes to improve their performance and enhance the performance of their teams. He has helped thousands of people through his international programs to achieve greater levels of success in their work and life.
Steve presents on peak performance and resilience to business owners and senior leaders at the Centre for Entrepreneurship at Curtin University and is on the faculty of the Emotional Intelligence Institute. He is co-author of 4 books, including Enjoy Emotional Freedom and the bestseller 100% YES! The Energy of Success.
Steve is an inspiring presenter who teaches practical techniques you can use right away to improve your results while also reducing your stress.
What Others Say About Steve Wells and His Programs
“Steve’s workshops are a key component of our business development courses. We get excellent feedback from our clients and have many personal stories of success and learning from them. Steve is truly a masterful presenter and a leading light in his field.”
– Phil Doyle, Program Manager, Centre For Entrepreneurship, Curtin University
“Steve Wells’ training… gets to the roots of behavioural change and uses some of the most effective tools available today to bring about rapid and lasting change.”
– Phil Donaldson, Editor, Human Resources Magazine Australia
“Since Steve Wells came on board, our company has consistently exceeded our performance targets.”
– Alan Thomas, (Former) Managing Director, Hayes Knight (WA)
Bookings: Call Louise on +61 (0)8 9271 9271 or contact us.